Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all persons and entities (collectively, "customers") using the products and services of Freedomtech Solutions Ltd whereby the underlying service is provided by Cogent Communications, Inc., ("Cogent") and any other Third Party Internet Service provider including Internet services. The policy is designed to protect the security, integrity, reliability, and privacy of the Cogent network, any other Third Party Internet Service Provider, and the products and services Freedomtech Solutions Ltd offers to its customers.
Freedomtech Solutions Ltd reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification. Your use of Freedomtech Solutions Ltd products and services constitutes your acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy in effect at the time of your use. You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of the service, and you agree not to engage in any unacceptable use of the service.
What Uses are Prohibited?
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd.’s products or services, if in the sole judgment of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
- Installation or distribution of "pirated" or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer.
- Resale of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd.'s products and services without the express prior written consent of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd (unless you are an authorized wholesaler).
- Deceptive marketing practices.
- Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone - whether a customer of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd or otherwise - in his or her use or enjoyment of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd.'s products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
- Introduction of malicious programs into the Cogent network, any Third Party Internet Service Provider or servers or other products and services of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd. (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
- Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
- Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
- Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer's host (e.g., denial of service attack).
- Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user's terminal session.
- Failing to comply with FreedomTech Solutions Ltd.’s procedures relating to the activities of customers on Cogent-owned or any other third party facility.
- Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document "use" of FreedomTech Solutions Ltd.'s products or services.
- Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail "spam"); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam.
- Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
- Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
- Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster's account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
- Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type.
- Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the Cogent network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by FreedomTech Solutions Ltd or connected via the Cogent network or network of other Internet Service Providers.
- Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
- If AUP is abused or compromised as such that the customer service is terminated by FreedomTECH Solutions Ltd, or the relevant third party Service Provider, customer is liable for all fees associated with the remainder of their contract term.
- General. We the seller must deliver the goods, commercial invoice, and any evidence of conformity.
- Delivery. Deliver the goods to named location at the disposal of the buyer, unloaded. On the agreed date or period.
- Risks. All risk of loss/damage until goods have been delivered.
- Carriage. Contract carriage of goods until the place of destination.
- Insurance. The buyer is not obliged to make a contract of insurance but must provide information for this purpose at the seller’s request.
- Delivery/transport document. Provide documents that allow the buyer to take over the goods.
- Export/Import clearance. All export clearance expenses (license, security, inspection, etc). Assist with import clearance
- Checking. The seller must check, count, weight, mark, and package goods.
- Allocation of cost. Pay all the cost until delivery. Transport and loading. Unloading charges that are under the contract of carriage only. Transit costs. Cost of delivery/transport document. Duties and taxes for export.
- Notices. Give the notice to receive the goods.
- General. The buyer must pay the price of goods as agreed.
- Taking Delivery. The buyer takes the goods at the named destination point.
- Risks. All risk of loss/damage from the time or end of the period agreed for delivery. If the buyer fails to clear import customs or notify time/period, the risk is under the buyer.
- Carriage. No obligation to contract a carrier.
- Insurance. No obligation to insure the goods.
- Delivery/transport document. Accepts the proof of delivery
- Export/Import clearance. Assist with export clearance. Pay for import clearance and formalities (licenses, security, official documentation).
- Checking. No obligation to check, count, weight, mark, and package goods.
- Allocation of cost. Pay from the time goods delivered. Unloading. All costs for assistance. Pay duties and taxes for imports. Any additional cost if does not notify the shipment date or period. 10. Notices. Time or period for receiving the goods and name the point of receiving the goods
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or of any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
Upon notification of the existence of an abusable resource (e.g., open news server, unsecured mail relay, or smurf amplifier), the customer shall immediately take all necessary steps to avoid any further abuse of such resource. Any abuse of an open resource that occurs after the customer has received such notification shall be considered a violation of this policy and enforced as such.
FreedomTech Solutions Ltd may immediately suspend and/or terminate the customer's service for violation of any provision of this policy upon verbal or written notice, which notice may be provided by voicemail or E-mail. Prior to suspension or termination, FreedomTech Solutions Ltd attempts to work with our customers to cure violations of this policy and ensure that there is no re-occurrence; however, FreedomTech Solutions Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate based on a first offense.
FreedomTech Solutions Ltd reserves the right to charge fees arising from management or handling of complaints related to alleged violations of the AUP.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice
FreedomTech Solutions Ltd makes no guarantee of confidentiality or privacy of any information transmitted through or stored upon its partners technology, and makes no guarantee that any other entity or group of users will be included or excluded from third party Internet Service networks. In addition, FreedomTECH Solutions Ltd may request Cogent Communications (and any other Third Party Internet Service Provider) periodically monitor transmissions over its network for maintenance, service quality assurance or any other purpose permitted by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, P.L. No. 99-508, as amended.
International Shipments/Delivery (Incoterms – DAP)
DAP terms from (Place of collection) to (Delivery at place)
We confirm as the seller to the following obligations.
As the buyer you confirm to the follow obligations.
Copyright © 2023 Freedomtech Solutions. All Rights Reserved